Job Title: .Net Developer
Duration: 12 months
· At least eight (8) years of experience in software development using including four (4) years experience in NET with C#
· Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a degree in computer science or related field
· At least four (4) years of experience in .NET core development, working in a team environment
· Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues.
· Must be available some nights and weekends for supporting code deployments and application support.
· Meticulous attention to detail with an ability to produce high quality work in a dynamic environment.
· Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks at once and meet deadlines
· Proficiency in databases and MSSQL
· Experience specifically with Azure DevOps and broadly distributed version control
· Experience in use of Visual Studio IDE
· Experience in Telerik or Kendo UI controls
· Adept at creating and maintaining Unit Tests and testing classes. Resolving software anomalies and creating regression tests to prevent the reoccurrence of those issues.
· Experienced with a service-oriented architecture (SOA) concepts, microservices, RESTful APIs primarily as a consumer of those services.
· Helpful to have knowledge of creation and manipulation of .PDF documents or experience with iText.
· Previous experience with Azure multiple environment deployment is helpful
Ph: 848-200-0448(EXT : 407)