Website Addiox Technologies LLC
Job responsibilities for Programmer Analyst position include:
• Develop different module in ECC areas: General Ledger, Funds Management, Controlling, Project Systems, Travel Management
• Design and integrate SAP Financial modules and with SuccessFactors.Design and configure Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Logistics, Supplier Relationship Management.
• Develop the Comprehensive Financial Report (CAFR)
• Create/Update visual models (Activity diagrams, Business Process Models, Data flow diagrams, Wireframes etc.)
• Develop and design multiple business areas to define, implement and support global processes and systems, optimizing accounting, finance and controlling capabilities and operations
• Configure project requests for Finance and Accounting initiatives, General Ledger configuration, parallel ledger, document splitting, fiscal requirements implementation, reporting.
• Develop Account Receivable configuration, credit management, reporting Account payable configuration and reporting, Bank payments configuration and reporting, Asset Accounting configuration, capitalization flow, asset transactions and reporting
• Develop and design ABAP modules and process, create data migration using standard tools (FI transactional data and master data).
• Design and develop, data dictionary objects, data elements, domains, structures, views, lock objects, search helps and in formatting the output of SAP documents with multiple options.
• Modify standard layout sets in SAP Scripts, Smart forms & Adobe Forms.
• Develop RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms and Reports).
• Integrate SAP modules CO-SD-MM (account determination, business processes, flows and main SAP transactions)
• Configure Intercompany flows, accountancy integration between retail stores and SAP.
• Create technical and functional requirements documents and lead joint application development (JAD) sessions with business clients and stake holders.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems or related.
- Tools like Apache Solr, Elastic Search, etc.
- Good understanding of indexing and documents based search engines
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com