Job responsibilities for Programmer Analyst position include:
- Strong experience working in the developer role in Agile/DevOps delivery models with Continuous Integration Healthcare experience in any of the areas like Claims Testing/Integration EDI/payment gateway testing.
- Strong Knowledge/Experience in developing code to support the applications/products of the business requirements. Good understanding of healthcare data formats, standards, and regulations related to the test data Manage QA Engineers work (during test plan and test execution), ensure testing is completed on time and within budget
- Good knowledge on automation and cloud Knowledge and experience in Jira Must have proven experience in all phases of the project life cycle as developer and experience in all process of cloud implementation. Must be an expert in the concepts of cloud migration process.
- Establish and evolve formal coding standards, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as key point of contact for all technical aspects of releases, providing development services and coordinating with QA resources internally and externally.
- Develop and execute unit test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated) for claimplus eligibility, payment processing transactions etc.
- Comprehensive ETL Testing using Informatica (preferably) or any home grown ETL tools to validate the claimplus bulk data processing capability.
- Create Python codes( including NumPy, Pandas).
- Design and develop data pipeline for cloud for claimPlus
- Develop the automated test work flow using Core Java and Selenium Web Driver, XML and excel data inputs.
- Create test cases for the claimplus API Testing to validate JSON responses using Postmen tool.
- Creating different S3 buckets and write Lambda to move files from S3 to instance and FTP server to S3.
- Implementing Kibana on top of Elastic Search for Claimplus.
- Test complex business logic of Oracle Stored Procedures using PL/SQL scripts.
- Build mass test data using PL/SQL scripts based on the use cases(positive and negative)
- Create development task for program level cloud strategy for ClaimPlus upgrade and enhancement
- Create UNIX Auto Sys Job using Tidal Tool to monitor download process.
- Creating alerts (custom and managed) for different services..
- Strong experience in EDI Testing ( 837’s , 835, 834 , 278 , Auth Files etc )
- Experience testing within a healthcare environment
- Creating CloudFormation templates for the OpsWork stacks.
- Extracting log data and creating custom logs
- Creation of different AWS service like API, RDS instance and Lambda to build a serverless application.
- Creating a Redshift cluster and doing data warehouse.
- Installation of Talend Studio suit on EC2 instances and creating job server.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems or related.
- Tools like Apache Solr, Elastic Search, etc.
- Good understanding of indexing and documents based search engines
- H1B Visa accepted
- Preferred EAD/GC/Citizen
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org